We are so glad that you have decided to enroll as a student in Agent Grad School, LLC (“AGS”)! It is our goal to show you how to make your personal real estate business highly profitable and fun. We will share our unique marketing techniques, business systems and structures and content with you in a dynamic way.
By purchasing and/or participating in Agent Grad School (AGS), you are agreeing to the following terms. Please read this Agreement carefully before purchasing, accessing or using the proprietary materials inside the Agent Grad School Student Portal, which includes any written, audio or visual presentations or documents (the “Content”).
If you do not understand or do not accept this contract, please do not purchase this program and do not access any of the AGS Student Portal proprietary materials. By purchasing this program, you agree to the terms in this Student Contract, without modification, and acknowledge reading them.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- AGS core curriculum learning materials and pre-recorded video lessons;
- Monthly newsletter content, “Swipefile;” for at least one year, which contains marketing content, including artwork, which you can (and are encouraged to) personalize, put on your website, and/or use in your marketing materials;
- Weekly group coaching sessions;
- A Love at First Website website template as well as video instruction for how to set up your own personal website;
- Access to the AGS student discussion forum;
- Option to purchase a CRM software system with ability to download workflows and use them for your own CRM system;
- Access to agent referral network;
- Access to our “VIP” program - offering additional course material for students enrolled for more than six (6) months;
- “Lifetime Access” to the Student Portal and all materials available there for no additional cost after being enrolled for one (1) full year.
Except for students qualifying for Lifetime Access, the foregoing services may only be accessed while you are a current paying member of the Student Portal. Notwithstanding the foregoing, content and service offerings may be amended, enhanced, augmented, or eliminated in the sole discretion of Jennifer Myers based on her assessment of value to AGS students.
AGS will compensate any currently enrolled student who refers a person who actually enrolls with us (a ”Referred Person“) as follows: You will receive Fifty Dollars ($50.00) per month (”Referral Fee“) for so long as the Referred Person remains an enrolled student but not exceeding twelve (12) consecutive months, subject to the following rules. You must (i) register the referral by completing and submitting a Referral Registration Form that is available on the Student Portal within 30 days of making the referral, and (ii) remain enrolled, in order to be eligible to receive your monthly Referral Fee. The Referral Fee will be paid on or before the 10th day of each calendar month and shall not be prorated, i.e., if you or the Referred Person withdraws (terminates enrollment) during the middle of the month, no Referral Fee will be paid for that month or thereafter.
Limited License. AGS hereby grants AGS students (who are fully paid) a personal, single-use license to use the Content offered for download, and downloaded by you, on a world-wide, non-exclusive, non-transferable, perpetual, and royalty free basis. Your user name and password are personal to you, should be safeguarded, and may not be shared with others. This license is not a site license, and AGS Content may not be shared with others under any circumstances. Each intended user of the AGS Content must register as a student. AGS Content not offered for download may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced or transferred to any third party.
YOUR ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS AND AGREEMENTS:
- Tools Provided By You. You agree to provide all tools, information and documentation that may be required by us to effectively participate in and benefit from our program.
- Access Fee. You will be charged monthly, on the credit card you have provided us, for the Access Fee stated on your Registration Form. Your first payment is made with registration and subsequent payments are made automatically every 30 days until you cancel or after your 12th month as a student. PLEASE NOTE: (i) YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A MONTHLY REMINDER OR INVOICE AND (II) CONTINUED ACCESS IS DEPENDENT UPON OUR RECEIPT OF TIMELY PAYMENT.
- Termination; No Refunds. You may terminate your enrollment at any time at the Student Portal; however, you acknowledge and agree that the Access Fee is non-refundable. We do not provide refunds of any kind for any reason. Once your membership is cancelled, you will be required to pay a Re-enrollment fee of Nine Hundred Ninety Seven Dollars ($997.00).
- Non-Transferable. You may not share, transfer, or sell any Content with/to any third party, excepting only your personal use of authorized, downloadable Content on your own website or marketing materials.
- Recordings. You acknowledge that AGS may record coaching sessions. You consent to such recordings and agree that AGS may use such recordings for training purposes only.
- Electronic Communications. You agree that in connection with the services we provide you, we may correspond or transmit documentation with you by email. We endeavor to use an industry standard firewall containing virus protection and to take other commercially reasonable precautions to prevent unauthorized access by third parties outside of our organization to electronically communicated and stored information. You understand that we cannot, however, guarantee that the information will be free from unauthorized access by third parties or that transmissions will be delivered or received in a timely manner, if at all, reliably, securely, error free, virus free or free from interception.
- No Guarantees. You agree that the Company has not made any guarantees about the results of taking any action, whether recommended on the Site or not. The Company provides educational and informational resources that are intended to help users of the Site succeed in their business and otherwise. You nevertheless recognize that your ultimate success or failure will be the result of your own efforts, your particular situation, and innumerable other circumstances beyond our control and/or knowledge. You also recognize that prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Thus, the results obtained by others – whether students of AGS or otherwise – applying the principles set out in our curriculum and Content are no guarantee that you or any other person or entity will be able to obtain similar results. The Site may contain testimonials by users of our products and/or services. These testimonials reflect the real-life experiences and opinions of such users. However, the experiences are personal to those particular users, and may not necessarily be representative of all users of our products and/or services. We do not claim, and you should not assume, that all users will have the same experiences. YOUR INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY AND WILL BE BASED ON YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, BUSINESS EXPERIENCE, EXPERTISE, AND MOTIVATION. THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES CONCERNING THE LEVEL OF SUCCESS YOU MAY EXPERIENCE OR THAT YOU WILL MAKE ANY INCOME AT ALL.
- User’s Personal Responsibility. By enrolling in AGS as a student, you accept personal responsibility for the results of your actions. You agree to take full responsibility for any harm or damage you suffer as a result of the use, or non-use, of the information available through our Site or the resources available for download from our Site. You agree to use judgment and conduct due diligence before taking any action or implementing any plan or policy suggested or recommended by us. AGS is not responsible for communications made within the agent referral network or otherwise outside of the Student Portal or AGS curriculum activities. Students engage with other agents at their own risk.
- Not Professional Advice. The Content and the resources available for download through the Site are not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as, professional advice. While the employees and/or owners of AGS are professionals and the information provided on our Site relates to issues within AGS’s area of professionalism, the information contained on the Site is not a substitute for advice from a professional who is aware of the facts and circumstances of your individual situation. We have done our best to ensure that the information provided on the Site and the resources available for download are accurate and provide valuable information. Regardless of anything to the contrary, nothing available on or through this Site should be understood as a recommendation that you should not consult with a professional to address your particular information. AGS expressly recommends that you seek advice from a professional.
- No Professional-Client Relationship. Neither AGS nor any of its employees or owners shall be held liable or responsible for any errors or omissions on this website or for any damage you may suffer as a result of failing to seek competent advice from a professional who is familiar with your situation. Your participation in AGS’s curriculum – including implementation of any suggestions set out in the Content and/or use of any resources available on the Site – does not create a professional-client relationship between you and AGS or any of its professionals.
- Confidentiality. You agree to keep in strictest confidence any and all information shared by fellow student participants in the AGS program (herein referred to as “Participants”). Any information shared by Participants shall be presumed to be confidential and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it (“Participant Information”). You agree not to disclose, reveal or make use of any Participant Information revealed during discussions, on the Facebook group, or otherwise. You agree not to use such Participant Information in any manner other than in discussion with other Participants in the program, and shall use your best efforts to safeguard the Participant Information against disclosure, misuse, loss and theft. Participant Information shall not include information rightfully obtained from a third party.
Last updated May 2021