We are so glad that you have decided to enroll as a student in Agent Grad School, LLC (“AGS”)! It is our goal to show you how to make your personal real estate business highly profitable and fun. We will share our unique marketing techniques, business systems and structures and content with you in a dynamic way (the “Program”).
By purchasing and/or participating in Agent Grad School (AGS), you are agreeing to the following terms. Please read this Agreement carefully before purchasing, accessing or using the proprietary materials inside the Agent Grad School Student Portal, which include any written, audio or visual presentations or documents (the “Content”), as enrolling with us is a one year, non-refundable commitment.
If you do not understand or do not accept this contract, please do not purchase the Program and do not access any of the AGS Student Portal proprietary materials. By purchasing this Program, you agree to the terms in this Student Contract, without modification, and acknowledge reading them.
We may at any time amend our student policies. Such amendments are effective immediately upon notice to you by us either notifying you by email or posting the new terms on The Agent Grad School Student Portal and/or the agentgradschool.com website (the “Site”) with an updated effective date. You should, therefore, check the Site regularly. Any use of the Site or continued participation by you in the AGS Program after being notified means you accept these amendments.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- AGS core curriculum learning materials and pre-recorded video lessons;
- Monthly newsletter content, “Swipefile;” for at least one year, which contains marketing content, including artwork, which you can (and are encouraged to) personalize, put on your website, and/or use in your marketing materials;
- Weekly group coaching sessions;
- A Love at First Website website template as well as video instruction for how to set up your own personal website;
- Access to the AGS student discussion forum;
- Option to purchase a CRM software system with ability to download workflows and use them for your own CRM system;
- Access to agent referral network;
- “Lifetime Access” to the Student Portal and all materials available there for no additional cost after being enrolled for one (1) year, it being understood that “Lifetime Access” does not obligate AGS to continue the Program or host the Student Portal indefinitely.
The foregoing services may only be accessed if you have paid in full for one (1) year or while you are a current paying member of the Student Portal. Notwithstanding the foregoing, content and service offerings may be amended, enhanced, augmented, or eliminated in the sole discretion of Jennifer Myers based on her assessment of value to AGS students.
AGS will pay $600 as a referral fee (”Referral Fee“) to any currently enrolled student who refers a person who actually enrolls with us (a ”Referred Person“), subject to your completing and submitting a Referral Registration Form that is available on the Student Portal within 30 days of making the referral. The Referral Fee will be paid within 30 days after our receipt of the Referral Registration Form and confirmation of the Referred Person’s enrollment; however, if the Referred Person elects to pay the Access Fee on our 12-month payment plan, the Referral Fee will also be paid monthly, i.e., in 12 equal installments of Fifty Dollars ($50.00) per month.
Limited License. AGS hereby grants AGS students a personal, single-use license to use the Content offered for download, and downloaded by you, on a world-wide, non-exclusive, non-transferable, perpetual, and royalty free basis. Your user name and password are personal to you, should be safeguarded, and may not be shared with others. This license is not a site license, and AGS Content may not be shared with others under any circumstances. Each intended user of the AGS Content must register as a student. AGS Content not offered for download may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, licensed, sold, or transferred to any third party.
YOUR ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS AND AGREEMENTS:
- Tools Provided By You. You agree to provide all tools, information and documentation that may be required by us to effectively participate in and benefit from our Program.
- Access Fee; Remedies for Non-Payment. The Access Fee for the Program is $6,000. You have the option of paying in full, i.e., one payment for the one year term, or in twelve (12) monthly installments of $549, which includes interest payments. If you select the monthly payment plan, the first payment will be charged to the credit card that you have provided us upon acceptance of your Registration Form, and you will receive a charge to that card for each monthly installment beginning thirty (30) days thereafter until paid in full. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A MONTHLY REMINDER OR INVOICE. For students who have elected the monthly payment plan, in the event that your credit card is withdrawn, declined, or charged back, AGS shall have the right to immediately terminate your access to the Program until payment is made. If you inadvertently dispute a charge made to your account, you agree to immediately cancel/withdraw such a dispute. If you have not paid within ten (10) days after payment is due, you will be deemed in breach of this Contract (you are expected to update any outdated card information during such time). Interest will accrue on the unpaid amount at the rate of one and one half percent (1.5%) per month until paid. In addition, you shall be responsible for reimbursing AGS for all costs of any collection action for your failure to pay all amounts owing under this Contract, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs.
- Term of Contract; No Termination; No Refunds. By enrolling with us, you are making a one (1) year commitment. That is, you may not terminate your enrollment at any time; however, you will have “lifetime access” for free once the Access Fee is fully paid. You acknowledge and agree that the Access Fee is non-refundable and that you will not dispute any charges made by us for the one year Access Fee, whether paid if full or in monthly installments. We do not provide refunds of any kind for any reason.
- Non-Transferable. You may not share, transfer, or sell any Content with/to any third party, excepting only your personal use of authorized, downloadable Content on your own website or marketing materials.
- Recordings. You acknowledge that AGS may record coaching sessions. You consent to such recordings and agree that AGS may use such recordings for training purposes only.
- Electronic Communications. You agree that in connection with the services we provide you, we may correspond or transmit documentation with you by email. We endeavor to use an industry standard firewall containing virus protection and to take other commercially reasonable precautions to prevent unauthorized access by third parties outside of our organization to electronically communicated and stored information. You understand that we cannot, however, guarantee that the information will be free from unauthorized access by third parties or that transmissions will be delivered or received in a timely manner, if at all, reliably, securely, error free, virus free or free from interception.
- Non-Disparagement. Both parties agree to take no action and engage in no communication which is intended, or would reasonably be expected, to harm either party or its reputation, or which would reasonably be expected to lead to unwanted or unfavorable publicity to either party. Any breach of this provision shall constitute a material breach of this Agreement. Notwithstanding the foregoing, it shall not be a violation of this provision by either party if such party reports a violation of law by the other party or makes a disclosure that is required by law.
- No Guarantees. You agree that the Company has not made any guarantees about the results of taking any action, whether recommended on the Site or not. The Company provides educational and informational resources that are intended to help users of the Site succeed in their business and otherwise. You nevertheless recognize that your ultimate success or failure will be the result of your own efforts, your particular situation, and innumerable other circumstances beyond our control and/or knowledge. You also recognize that prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Thus, the results obtained by others – whether students of AGS or otherwise – applying the principles set out in our curriculum and Content are no guarantee that you or any other person or entity will be able to obtain similar results. The Site may contain testimonials by users of our products and/or services. These testimonials reflect the real-life experiences and opinions of such users. However, the experiences are personal to those particular users, and may not necessarily be representative of all users of our products and/or services. We do not claim, and you should not assume, that all users will have the same experiences. YOUR INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY AND WILL BE BASED ON YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, BUSINESS EXPERIENCE, EXPERTISE, AND MOTIVATION. THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES CONCERNING THE LEVEL OF SUCCESS YOU MAY EXPERIENCE OR THAT YOU WILL MAKE ANY INCOME AT ALL.
- User’s Personal Responsibility. By enrolling in AGS as a student, you accept personal responsibility for the results of your actions. You agree to take full responsibility for any harm or damage you suffer as a result of the use, or non-use, of the information available through our Site or the resources available for download from our Site. You agree to use judgment and conduct due diligence before taking any action or implementing any plan or policy suggested or recommended by us. AGS is not responsible for communications made within the agent referral network or otherwise outside of the Student Portal or AGS curriculum activities. Students engage with other agents at their own risk.
- Not Professional Advice. The Content and the resources available for download through the Site are not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as, professional advice. While the employees and/or owners of AGS are professionals and the information provided on our Site relates to issues within AGS’s area of professionalism, the information contained on the Site is not a substitute for advice from a professional who is aware of the facts and circumstances of your individual situation. We have done our best to ensure that the information provided on the Site and the resources available for download are accurate and provide valuable information. Regardless of anything to the contrary, nothing available on or through this Site should be understood as a recommendation that you should not consult with a professional to address your particular information. AGS expressly recommends that you seek advice from a professional.
- No Professional-Client Relationship. Neither AGS nor any of its employees or owners shall be held liable or responsible for any errors or omissions on this website or for any damage you may suffer as a result of failing to seek competent advice from a professional who is familiar with your situation. Your participation in AGS’s curriculum – including implementation of any suggestions set out in the Content and/or use of any resources available on the Site – does not create a professional-client relationship between you and AGS or any of its professionals.
- Confidentiality. You agree to keep in strictest confidence any and all information shared by fellow student participants in the AGS Program (herein referred to as “Participants”). Any information shared by Participants shall be presumed to be confidential and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it (“Participant Information”). You agree not to disclose, reveal or make use of any Participant Information revealed during discussions, on the Facebook group, or otherwise. You agree not to use such Participant Information in any manner other than in discussion with other Participants in the Program, and shall use your best efforts to safeguard the Participant Information against disclosure, misuse, loss and theft. Participant Information shall not include information rightfully obtained from a third party.
- Internet Connectivity. You acknowledge that the Program is access via the internet and that you are responsible for your own internet connection and the quality thereof. AGS makes no warranties as to the availability of all Program content in the absence of a high speed internet connection.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement and any documents incorporated specifically by reference represent the entire agreement between the parties and supersede all prior oral or written statements or agreements. This Agreement may only be amended in a writing duly executed by both parties.
- Governing Law; Venue; Waiver of Jury Trial. The laws of the State of Washington shall govern the validity, interpretation and performance of this Agreement, without regard to its conflict of law principles. The state and federal courts in the State of Washington shall have exclusive jurisdiction over matters arising under or associated with this Agreement. YOU WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING INSTITUTED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTRACT OR USE OF THE PROGRAM.
- Severability; No Waiver. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement, or any of its terms or provisions, will not affect the validity of this Agreement as a whole, which will at all times remain in full force and effect. A failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver thereof or of any other provision.
- Assignment. This Agreement shall not be assignable by either party in whole or in part without the prior written consent of the other party.
- Counterpart; Electronic Signatures. This Agreement may be executed in counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original, but all of which together shall be deemed to be one and the same agreement. A signed copy of this Agreement delivered by facsimile, e-mail or other means of electronic transmission shall be deemed to have the same legal effect as delivery of an original signed copy of this Agreement.